THE YALTA CONFERENCE

Thursday, December 15, 2011

NERVO


Nervo, The Nervo twins, Liv & Mim, Female Justice or whatever you want  to call these two hot blondes one thing is for sure they are taking over. And when I say taking over I mean they are pretty much everywhere these days from Ibiza to LA, from MTV to Fox’s X Factor, from little dirty electro clubs to the main stage of massive festivals, I even saw them in the elevator at work yesterday. You can literally find them anywhere you look and personally I fuckin love it! Miriam and Olivia Nervo are two Australian models turned songwriters turned killer hot DJ duo. At the wee age of 16 after already conquering the modeling world and becoming rather bored ventured into the music scene. Sony signed them as songwriters before the age of 18 and they wasted no time producing bangers for the likes of David Guetta, PussyCat Dolls and Kelly Rowland. Soon enough however, songwriting for others began to bore them so they started writing songs for themselves and landed a major recording deal with Virgin Records. After getting off tour from opening for Britney Spears but just before they played the mainstage at WMC (Winter Music Conference), Nervo dropped their hottest track to date We’re All No One w/ Afrojack and Steve Aoki.(featured). Synth, electro, pop brilliance would probably be the best way to describe it. I wish I could give a label credit for producing such greatness, but this magic is obviously all created by the insanely creative and talented Nervo twins. My plan is to one day marry them both, I’d have to move to some hick state like Utah so the likelyhood of this actually taknig place is slim to none but I’ll keep the dream alive. I hope you love these bodacious babes yes I said bodacious as much as I do.

-TYC


No comments:

Post a Comment